Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Illuminate Benefit


Illuminate Benefit!



When positive collaborations form, great things follow.  As Imagination Theater's annual Illuminate Benefit approaches, we gear up for a celebration of the myriad partnerships that have contributed to our mission this season!

As I type this, a corner of our office is quickly filling up with tempting items for the silent auction.  I've already begun planning my personal bidding strategy for the Kindle Fire.

This morning I finished the final touches on a video highlighting the year's accomplishments.  I look forward to sharing that HD miscellany of participatory theater with all our many partners.

For tickets to the event this Friday May 17 from 7:00 - 10:00 at the Mars Gallery: 1139 W. Fulton Market in Chicago, visit our benefit page.  

We hope to see you there!

As always, you can learn more about our varied programs at www.imaginationtheater.org.

− Jeremy Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment