Thursday, July 5, 2012

103 Degres

We all make sacrifices for our art.  That's a given.  I'm not bragging, but today I made mine.

It's 103 degrees outside.  In our un-air-conditioned office it is 209 degrees (give or take hyperbole).  Normally on days like this I work from home, but I needed the phone and the office printer so I filled a water bottle and hit the road.

After only three hours of phone calls and paperwork, I was reduced to sweat and tears.  However, the labor is not the sacrifice I speak of.  When I got home my Wii-Fit informed that I had actually sweated off five pounds!  Five pounds... just... gone.

I was so busy customizing shows and holding dates, that I didn't even have time to celebrate!  I'll get to that now.

I might not go to the office tomorrow, since this sort of weight loss isn't healthy, so if you want more information on Imagination Theater you can visit us at www.imaginationtheater.org

-Jeremy Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment