Wednesday, July 11, 2012

First Rehearsal

It has been a very long time since I've experienced a first day of school, and yet those memories are still particularly potent.   Will I make friends?   Are my shoes cool enough? Did I remember my lunch?   Oh no, I forgot my lunch!

The first rehearsal at Imagination Theater can feel a little like the first day of school.   Several new faces come together for the first time to learn Imagination Theater's format and incorporate our mission into every aspect of performance.   That's a huge undertaking.


Thankfully, our new ensemble members were welcomed into the Imagination Theater family.  The whole group freely shared jokes, ideas, and philosophies.

During our improv workshop we brought brand new scenes to life and demonstrated a new ensemble that is ready to take on any challenge.  This group is well on their way to improving communities through powerful, interactive theater.   Imagination Theater will be ready for your first day of school.

As always, you can get more information at www.imaginationtheater.org

-Jeremy Schaefer

No comments:

Post a Comment